TERMS AND AGREEMENTS FOR USE OF WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS BY TRICORN4 INTERNATIONAL CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES &DISCLAIMERS
When you use this website, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are:
• Subject to the terms and conditions in this
legal notice, this may change at any time without notice.
• Subject to all applicable laws.
• Undertaken at your own risk.
Please refer to this page frequently to review our current terms and conditions of use.
Babybellyband.tel does not sell products online directly to children. If you are under 18, you may browse Babyellyband.tel but a parent or guardian can only purchase products.
Replacement for defects in product manufacturing: We rarely have any issues; therefore if we do we want to hear about it! Tricorn4 International will fully replace any product which has manufacturing defects such as rips, Velcro malfunction, and marks on fabric which cause obvious malfunction of use. Contact Tricorn4 for authorization of return and the item will be immediately replaced at no extra shipping cost to you.
Babybellyband® Return/ EXCHANGE AUTHORIZATION POLICY and FORM
We want the Babybellyband to fit perfectly and for you to be fully satisfied. You can exchange/return any product that meets the following criteria:
• The merchandise was purchased from Babybellyband® via www.babybellyband.tel or by telephone at 02037 130451.
• All exchanges/returns must be postmarked fourteen (14) days of original receipt of delivery.
• Please only briefly try on products if you are considering an exchange or return, stretching and wearing for long periods may create a non-returnable purchase.
• Merchandise must be unused in its original packaging, with any tags still attached.
• Any bands returned damaged and/or worn will be denied. You will be responsible for shipping costs back to you.
• All returned merchandise is subject to inspection.
ON THE FIRST DAY OF WEAR IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE PLEASE WEAR YOUR Babybellyband® products BRIEFLY, ANY STRETCHED OR OBVIOUSLY WORN Bands WILL NOT BE RETURNABLE!
To Request an Exchange/Return:
1. Visit www.babybellyband.tel >return and exchange policy>print authorization form (this is the authorization form). 2. Please ship your unworn/unused Babyellyband® accompanied by this completed form to the address below.
3. Returned items which are worn or damaged will be refused and returned at your expense if you would like to keep the product otherwise we will discard of the product without refund.
Please note: Replacement items are not shipped until the returned item(s) is/are received; inspected, and approved by our exchange department. Exchanges are usually completed within 3 business days of receipt of product and shipped via US mail, transit time-may vary by location. **Proof of shipping is not proof of delivery, so we highly recommend you ship your exchange with a tracking number to ensure your package arrives to us.
Use the checklist below to find out if your merchandise is acceptable for an exchange:
1) Has the item been worn for more than a day? Yes No
2) Are there creases on the band showing wear? Yes No
3) Does the product have any stains? Yes No
4) Does the product have a personal or perfumed scent? Yes No
5) Has the band been washed? Yes No
6) Is there any dirt or pet hair on the band? Yes No
Disclaimer of liability of website: We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided “as is,” with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our corporate affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other website linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Please down load this PDF and print.
These terms and conditions do not exclude you from you statutory rights
Full Terms and Conditions May be requested by e-mailing email@example.com